Physical Therapy Rock Steady Boxing
Comber Physical Therapy and Fusion Chiropractic and Rock Steady Boxing have partnered to bring you to Rock Steady Boxing Williamsburg. This partnership is the first clinically-based program in the state of Virginia. This program, aimed at improving balance, speed of movement, flexibility, gait mechanics and emotional state and speech, incorporates non-contact boxing style exercises as a skilled therapy plan for movement and balance disorders, as well as Parkinson’s disease. Rock Steady Boxing serves both men and women of all ages and levels of ability.
We are learning every day that there are ways in which people with Parkinson’s disease can enhance their daily quality of life and even build power, strength, flexibility, and speed! Boxing works by moving your body in all planes of motion while continuously changing the routine as you progress through the workout. For more information on this program, please contact Coach Chris Rangel at 757-914-0585
RSB Class Schedule
Types of Classes
- Outside – A bench or chair will be provided along with a punching target to hit. Class will include a warm up, strength training, core work, punching based off the standard 1-6 classic boxing punches, and cool down activity.
- Small Inside Option – To keep classes small these are by reservation only. Boxers will choose a piece of equipment to work with for the class and classes will include warm up, strength training, core work, balance work and punching based off the standard 1-6 classic boxing punches, and cool down activity. Mask is required.
- Virtual – You can join the 10:30am inside class virtually through zoom and you can be led through the same workout at home. No gloves or punching bag is required.
- One month at 2x a week $85.00
- One month at 3x a week $120.00
- Drop in fee $15.00
Pricing includes a membership card and a minimum of 8 classes per month. We accept cash, check, or charge. Please make checks out to “Comber Physical Therapy”.