Patient Info / Forms
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients recover from all types of injuries and surgeries. Our goal is for you to get better and back to your normal activities.
At Comber Physical Therapy and Fusion Chiropractic, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please complete and print the New Patient Forms below. If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can complete the forms electronically prior to printing them out. You can download a free version of Reader here (https://get.adobe.com/reader/). Please bring these completed forms, your insurance cards, and photo ID with you to your first visit. Otherwise, allow 30 minutes before your appointment to fill out your registration forms in the clinic. There is no need to fill out both the Patient Registration Form and the Pelvic Health Intake Forms. If you are a Men’s and Women’s Health patient you should complete the Pelvic Health Intake Form. All other patients should complete the Patient Registration Form and not Pelvic Health.
- Patient Registration Form
- Financial Policies Agreement
- Health Intake Form (Do NOT complete if you are a Men’s or Women’s Health patient.)
- Medical Records Release Form (not required for new patients)
- Pelvic Health Intake Form (Please complete ONLY if you are a Men’s or Women’s Health patient. This form must be completed by hand.)
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the physical therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment with your completed paperwork. If you are unable to download and complete forms in advance, please arrive 30 minutes early to complete forms.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly medical reception team. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist/chiropractor for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your physical therapist/chiropractor will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your physical therapist/chiropractor if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your physical therapist/chiropractor will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your care provider will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan. Your plan of care team will include the physical therapist or chiropractor, physical therapist assistants, and technicians. Each visit will vary on who you will work with, but rest assured that your entire team will closely follow your recovery journey.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your physical therapist/chiropractor. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your physical therapist/chiropractor will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professionals of your choice.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery. Some patients may experience discomfort following the first appointment. This is not uncommon. Continuation of treatment is important in order for you to regain your strength and health.